© ArkansasTraveler

The most notable architectural feature of the complex is the south fa├žade of the Robinson Center Music Hall, a building constructed in 1939 to a design by Eugene Stern of the local architectural firm Wittenberg & Delony. It is adorned with columns that echo the Greek Revival style also found in the centerpiece of the plaza, the Old State House Museum. The music hall was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2007, as the Joseph Taylor Robinson Municipal Auditorium. Additional meeting space complementing Robinson Center's offerings are located to the east of the Old State House, inside the Statehouse Convention Center. (Wikipedia)

Wikipedia Robinson_Center_(Little_Rock)
Address 414 W. Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas , Little Rock, AR, USA
Architect Stern, Wittenberg & Delony
Opening year 1939