© Atilim Gunes Baydin

The building was originally designed by the Turkish architect ┼×evki Balmumcu as an exhibition center, who came first in an international competition for the project in 1933. It was later converted into an opera house by the German architect Paul Bonatz, and started serving this function on April 2, 1948. (Wikipedia)

Wikipedia Ankara_Opera_House
Address Ankara , Ankara, Turkey
Architect ┼×evki Balmumcu
Opening year 1948, April 2nd
Official website https://www.operabale.gov.tr/tr-tr/Sayfalar/HomePage.aspx