© Nikthestoned - CC BY-SA 3.0

It was built in 161 AD by the Athenian magnate Herodes Atticus in memory of his wife, Aspasia Annia Regilla. It was originally a steep-sloped theater with a three-story stone front wall and a wooden roof made of expensive cedar of Lebanon timber. It was used as a venue for music concerts with a capacity of 5,000. It lasted intact until it was destroyed and left in ruins by the Heruli in 267 AD. (Wikipedia)

Wikipedia Odeon_of_Herodes_Atticus
Capacity 5000
Address Areopagitou Dionisiou, Athina 105 55 , Athens, Greece
Opening year 1950